Sunday, August 12, 2012

Monterey 08/2012

My mom and I got away to Monterey this weekend. We had a wonderful time even though I wasn't feeling that great. Here are a few photos =)

I needed this trip. I was sorta able to clear my head. Sorta... I just wish I was feeling a little better. I have no idea what was wrong. I just felt really dizzy.

We went on the glass bottom boat tour which was really neat!! Next time were going to go sailing =)
I absolutely loved how the clouds looked when they were starting to roll on in. Beautiful!! 

The sun came our for a while!! 

Seagull!! =)

My view from the Glass Bottom Boat. 

I can't get enough of the ocean... 

"I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay
Watching the tide roll away
Ooo, I'm just sittin' on the dock of the bay
Wastin' time"

Bunch of pelicans and seagulls. 

Love. Love. Love. Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment