Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Clairsonic Plus

If you don't already own one of these... then you need to stop what you're doing and go buy one. The Clairsonic Plus is magical!! =)

This little gadget has become one of THE best items I've ever purchased. I've seen and noticed a big difference in my skin.

Combined with the Philosophy Purity Made Simple. I've always had an issue with my skin and it's been a huge problem with my confidence. I wish I had perfect skin. When I see people, the first thing I notice is their skin and I always worry that people are noticing mine. It's always been a major concern for me. After I started using this amazing gadget... I've noticed a big difference. The blackheads that took up residence on my nose are gradually disappearing and my skins looking a little clearer. I know I have a long way to go to repair the damage I've caused my skin but I'm getting there. I spent years and years going to bed with make up on or days without cleansing my skin. So I have my work cut out for me.


Go buy it now!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment