Thursday, August 9, 2012

You spin me right round....

I’m starting to wonder if it’s just me… or am I the only one that gets nauseous when I think about being in a relationship?? Probably not.

Weird, right??

My last relationship was just a disaster and pretty much left me an empty shell. In the beginning he was so sweet and caring but slowly took a turn for the worse when his true colors began to shine through the mask of bullsh*t. That boy had it buried good and deep under all that mess. I realized at the end (when I packed up all his things and had them waiting by the door) that since day one it was all a lie. How could I have been so blind?? I, being the one who never WANTED to be in a relationship fell pretty hard for a character whom I would put in the same category as Charles Manson. Lol. Why?? Oh because they’re both equally good at manipulating people.

Anyways. Moving on.

People ask me why I’m still single. Oh… why?? You ask. Because in this day and age you can’t trust people. Even the most respected and trustworthy people let you down. It’s so easy to hide behind a mask and pretend you’re something you’re absolutely not. Society has made it too easy. I could pretend I’m some super model living in Paris if I really wanted to. Hmmmm….

J/K!!

I’m just afraid of putting myself back out there and getting hurt. Sure, people may say… you’ll never know until you try!! Trust (there’s that word again) me!! I know. I’m overweight and don’t take no ones BS anymore. …And I wonder why I don’t have them literately BEATING the doors down.  Lol. Some may say I'm bitter... but I'm really not. There's a difference from being bitter to just being OVER IT. <3

*Sigh* It's barely 10:50 AM and I already need a nap. 

xoxo - J

No comments:

Post a Comment