Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Things That Make My Life Easier...

The Keurig. 

I actually got an excellent deal on my Keurig from Khols last Friday. It's been one of THE best kitchen devices I've ever purchased. 

I've actually purchased the Keurig Premium Plus Brewing System from QVC this afternoon. I'm paying just a little bit more but getting a nicer machine. Once it arrives in the mail, I'll return this one. In the meantime.... I'm reaping it's benefits!! 

I do love this one but I'd much prefer to have the options of a bigger cup of coffee or tea. 9 oz. just isn't enough, to be honest. 

I know they're not cheap.... but in my honest opinion they're completely worth every penny. I can't tell you how many times I've wasted pot after pot of coffee just because I couldn't drink it all. Also, I could never get the flavor right. It was either too weak or too strong. This way it's just perfect. =) 

Money well spent!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment