Saturday, March 9, 2013

Adventure in Juicing

So.... mom and I purchased a juicer. I can't tell you how excited I am about it. Like.... real excited. Probably more than I should be. I've heard/seen/read about juicing for a while and I've wanted to try it for the longest time. FINALLY!! We have one. It barely made it through the door before it was plugged in and fruits/veggies were being turned into juice. I regret not doing this a long time ago.

My grandmother has access to TONS of fruits and veggie. Typically she would give us TONS of stuff. Sometimes on a daily basis and 78% of the time it's tossed out because we can't keep up. THIS will help out with that, I'm sure.

We had all sorts of fruits and veggies going into this little juicer!! Carrots, kale, spinach, strawberries, apples, and oranges. All of it was delicious!! :) I did put some chia seeds in mine (not though the juicer, just scooped 2 spoon fulls).

I can't wait to share some of my adventures in juicing!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment