Sunday, March 24, 2013

When did our foods become a Science project??

Well... yesterday I ate nothing but garbage. Utter garbage. Today I'm 'detoxing' my system to try and get all that junk out. I've noticed when I have days like that I feel so sluggish and tired all day long. I was at my church helping a lady with the coming Easter festivities and this is basically what I consumed: 2 tacos, 1/2 bean and cheese burrito, medium pepsi, nacho cheese bugles, Dad's Root Beer (didn't finish whole bottle, various Easter candies, Hot Mess burger form Jack in the Box, 1 Swedish Meat Ball, bowl of cereal

WHO NEEDS THAT MUCH FOOD?!? Ugh... by the end of the day I felt like a big pile of garbage. When I have days like that I tend to wake up with a headache. You know that 99% of the food I consumed had little or no nutritional value. The burger didn't even have lettuce. Lettuce. Most all burgers have a small piece of green foliage on them. This one... nope. Not even a hint of lettuce. Now that's sad. My grandmother has a problem eating anything with MSG. She'll usually get a real bad migraine when she does. I will sometimes but not all the time. You have to realize that all the chemicals they pump into our 'foods' will have some kind of reaction in our system. They're CHEMICALS!! When did our foods become a science project?? Why must everything be manipulated and altered to become something that resembles food but has ZERO nutritional value?? 

We need to start eating more GOD made foods and less MAN made foods!!

Today is a new day and I'm going to wave at yesterday and learn from my food mistake. I can only go forward from here, right?? (Unless someone has finally built a time machine and I can go back to yesterday and slap those things out of my paws.... no?). Well... one can only hope!! ;)

Today I'm drinking my super green drink and going to have a piece of salmon and rice for lunch or dinner.

What's inside: 
  • Spinach
  • Fuji Apples
  • Oranges
  • Carrots
  • Chia Seeds
  • Ice
 

SO DELICIOUS!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment