Monday, August 26, 2013

Adventures of a Shop-Alcoholic...

What happens to me when I walk into a store and find pretty things I need want?? I blackout and upon walking out of the store, I realize I'm holding numerous bags of pretty things. Yesterday I browsed through Ross a bit... and once I hit the purse section, I turned into a completely different person. I spotted a Micheal Kors bag and pounced. C'mon!! Micheal Kors... at Ross?? WHO KNEW?!?! Before I knew it, it was riding around with me while I browsed. Didn't even flinch. IT WAS MINE!! Oh... and the Steve Madden bag was mine as well. *Sigh* I can't help myself!! I need to overcome this hobby addiction. Regular $228 for $115? What a steal!!

After much thought... I've decided to return it. It's an amazing deal but I just can't budget those kind of splurges. I've been trying to save my money more and I've been doing much better. This for sure sets me back. Which... makes me sad as I've already bonded with the purse. Oh well... it's for the best... I have to keep telling myself that. Lol.

Anyways... just another one of those things I need to take care of!! :)

xoxo - J

No comments:

Post a Comment