Saturday, August 10, 2013

Just a couple of pics!!

 

My baby Lou!! I came home from work one day and she wouldn't leave my side. She ended up falling asleep on my shoulder. She's so precious!! 


Some delicious creamy garlic chicken with bow tie noodles, brussels and sun-dried tomatoes. Very delicious!! 


So... I got this pretzel from Starbucks, I'd asked for a 'regular' pretzel and this is what I found. It COMPLETELY freaked me out. What are these seeds?!?! Read the label and it's a Dijon Pretzel. Yuck!! 


Went a little overboard at Bath and Body Works. I didn't realize Fall is just around the corner!! I'm so excited. I practically squeaked when I saw all the amazing Fall smells out. I sniffed darn near everything!! Leaves is my all time fave!! 

A couple of my favorites: 
Leaves - Ugh!! This is what Fall smells to me :)  
Sexy Dahlia Rush (Non-Fall related but AMAZING)
Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin - I wanted to bite the candle
Eucalyptus Spearmint - Such a soothing and relaxing scent. 



<3


I've been struggling to realize this. Looking back I've come to realize that everything I have has been a gift. Even when I was struggling and couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel. I've been blessed with everything I have. A great job that I enjoy, a loving family and all the other little things. 

I'm truly blessed :) 

xoxo
J

No comments:

Post a Comment